Normal Working Days - 30-35 Working Days
Documentation - Easy Documentation
Online Payment - Online Payment Option
Express Working Days - 15-20 Working days
Docs Collection - Yes Available
VISA PRICES & OPTIONS
Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any)
Photo Specification: Two recent passport size colored photographs with Matt or semi Matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Photographs should not be more than three months old, scanned / stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Invitation letter from friend or relative can be additional advantage
Invitation letter required for Business visa
Latest 6 months online bank statement with bank stamp or original bank statement
If Student - School/College ID card copy.
If Retired - Retirement proof/pension passbook or slips.
Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant on company's letter head stating his name, designation, purpose and duration of visit duly signed by authorized signatory and addressed to The Visa Officer, Canadian High Commission, New Delhi
a) Invitation Letter from Canadian host / inviting Company on its letter head stating the purpose of travel and duration of stay and should be duly signed with signatory's name and designation.
b) Proof of on-going business activities between Canadian company and Applicant: Business Correspondence, Contracts between applicants / applicant's business, and Canadian business, Shipment orders / invoices / bills of lading for goods sold.
Ticket: Return Itinerary
a) Company and Personal ITR for 3 yrs.
b) Six months'salary slip.
c) Company and Personal Bank Statement for last six months
d) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Travelers Cheque
Note : In order to ensure timely processing you must include a one page summary of the financial information you are submitting.
For First Time Traveler
Authorization Letter: Applicant will have to submit an authorization letter authorizing TravelShoppi to submit and collect documents.
Visa fee through bank draft in favor of "CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION", New Delhi to be sent with documents.
Holiday Packages available including flight, hotel, sightseeing & transfers
Original Passport will be kept at embassy for stamping purpose
Client has to personally visit at embassy for submission of original documents
Service Fees & Visa fees is non-refundable in case of rejection
Passport can be taken back for travel purpose with additional charges
Confirmed Return air ticket and hotel voucher is required at the airport during visit to Canada
How To Apply
To get absolute Visa assistance for Canada, simply get in touch with the Travel Shoppi representatives and our experts will take care of all.
Contact us at: visa@TravelShoppi.com or call us on our number: +91 8118834118
Do infants and kids require visa to enter CANADA?
All infants as well as kids traveling with their Indian Citizen parent will require a visa to enter the CANADA.
Can I book my ticket before applying for visa?
Yes, you can book your tickets to CANADA before applying or processing of visa, But for confirming same you can ask to our visa specialists.
How many days will it take to get a visa?
Visa processing usually take 30 to 35 working days. But this largely depends on the prompt submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibility norms.
How about visa application fee?
To inquire about your visa application fee or discuss any visa-related query, call our travel experts on +91-8118834118 or email to email@example.com. We ll promptly respond to your questions on visa.
Is it possible for me to track the status of my visa application?
Upon the successful filling out of the visa application form, You can also get in touch with our visa agents to know your visa application status.
Is visa fee refunded in case my application is rejected?
This is not possible, as the immigration authority do not recompense for the rejected visa applications.
Can I know the reason of visa rejection?
The immigration authorities, at most, do not reveal the reasons for the refusal of a visa, but in some cases it may get reason from Immigration.
What is the mode of receiving visa?
Once your visa is processed, it will be stamped on your passport.
Canadian High Commission
7/8, Shantipath, Chankayapuri, New Delhi-110 021.
Telephone No: 011 - 41782000 ( v.f.s no.- 011 - 41805550 )
Fax No: 011-41782020
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Timings : 0800 hours - 1200 hours and 1300 hours - 1600 hours (Monday - Friday)
Collection Timings : 0800 hours - 1200 hours and 1300 hours - 1730 hours (Monday - Friday)
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS (INTERNATIONAL VISA SERVICES)
This Web Site namely, www.travelshoppi.com, is owned and operated by M/S MICEWORLD PRO , Office at 205,K-12 Arcade Tower, Phoebus Business Center Malvia Marg, C- Scheme, Jaipur (Raj.) 302001,The Users/ Customers of this Web Site shall therefore be dealing with M/S. MICEWORLD PRO for availing the services of any nature whatsoever. The order for the purchase of Travel Products (Visa, Air Tickets, Travel & Tours, Hotels, etc.) which the Users/ Customers of this Web Site place through this Web Site will be executed by M/S MICEWORLD PRO., as an Agent between the Users/ Customers and the Third Party Service Providers (Visa,Airlines, Transporters, Hoteliers, etc.) The payment shall also be made by the Users of this Web Site directly to M/S MICEWORLD PRO . Refund(s) of any nature what so ever will also be dealt with by M/S MICEWORLD PRO. only.
These terms and conditions form the legal basis for MiceWorld Pro international visa services. By submitting your visa application through www.travelshoppi.com, you give your irrevocable consent to access our website and book our visa packages in line with and as per the following terms, which comprise the entire agreement between you (customer, client or applicant) and MiceWorld Pro. So, we request you to read and carefully comprehend all the requirements and restraints stipulated herein, before you choose www.travelshoppi.com for international visa services.
1. Scope & Procedures
TravelShoppi provides all individuals (mainly Indian residents), except for other nationals, who wish to travel to a foreign country with professional visa services. In this capacity, our specialist visa consultants accurately help clients to choose the most appropriate visa package, handle all documentation, and submit application on their behalf at the respective country’s consulate, thus ensuring the approval of visa in a timely manner. However, Miceworld Pro/www.travelshoppi.com shall not be held liable if a consulate or embassy makes a delay or fail to approve the visa for any reason that includes but not limited to:
(i)Incomplete application forms
(ii)Error or omission of information
(iii)Missing or ambiguity of valid supporting documents
(iv)Non-booking of airline tickets
All or any expense suffered by the client due to the above mentioned shall not be the responsibility of MiceWorld Pro. Upon your request MiceWorld Pro can book air tickets as part of visa services. Unless otherwise it’s not a requisite specified by a consulate, it’s always advisable to purchase airline tickets and book hotel accommodation upon the approval of your visa. Further, we suggest you to check with airlines for further information, if you need to make a booking of transit flight for your intended journey, as transit visa policies vary depending on your nationality and the country you intend to visit.
• Prior to traveling, you must make sure that you’ve obtained all documents necessitated by the issuing authority to gain smooth entry to the destination you plan to visit. Most countries require that your passport carry at least six months validity from the date you plan to leave the country.
• For the processing of your visa application, make sure that you send your passport and all other relevant details within the specified timescale. By sending us your vital documents, you approve to abide by all requirements and explicitly agree that www.travelshoppi.com shall hand over these documents to you only after the completion of visa procedures by the issuing authority.
• Embassies mostly provide appointments on first come basis. Appointments may change if we do not receive all your relevant documents.
• Upon the completion of all procedures, MiceWorld Pro/www.travelshoppi.com exercises reasonable care and diligence in returning all your vital documents including appointment letter, flight voucher, hotel voucher and travel insurance. It is your responsibility to acknowledge its receipt via email. No further changes shall be accepted in the event we do not receive your email on the same day itself. Moreover, additional charges apply for any change.
• Once you are in receipt of the visa, make sure that you notify us via email the same day itself, along with any discrepancy identified in your documentation. This is extremely important, as failing to do so shall be deemed as the acceptance of visa in the correct manner. Apparently, www.travelshoppi.com shall accept no liability caused due to any delay from your side.
• It is your responsibility to notify us in advance regarding any additional requirement or changes in your travel plan. We do not accept any liability in connection with your inability or failure to comply with any such requirement.
3. Fee & Payment Mode
In order to avail of our visa services, you shall pay a processing fee as specified by the issuing authority, apart from all related service charges. When it comes to payment mode, it can be done through a valid credit card, debit card or online bank transfer while ensuring that your payment will be processed and billed on immediate basis. Please be informed that this processing fee, along with visa application requisites, is subject to change without any prior notice.
4. Processing Time
The visa processing time varies from country to country. All visa application processing time (including urgent services) specified by www.travelshoppi.com are only estimates, construed in accordance with our several years of experience dealing with major consulates and embassies. The processing time usually begins the next day of receiving your visa application and excludes all or any public holidays. Immigration working days are from Sunday through Thursday. Besides India and their respective national holidays, an embassy or consulate may be closed without any prior notice. In fact, in no event, should www.travelshoppi.com be held responsible for the delayed approval of your visa.
5. Approval and Rejection of Visas
Once we submit your visa application, all evaluations associated with it are conducted by the respective consulate or embassy. Apparently, the grant or denial of your visa is at the sole discretion of the issuing authority, and www.travelshoppi.com possesses no legal capacity to provide assurance of your visa approval.
6. Policies on Cancellation & Refund
• Following the opening of your visa file and submission of your visa application, all payment made to the consulate or embassy on your behalf is non-refundable, no matter your visa is approved or not. The processing fee is refundable only if you choose to cancel the service prior to forwarding your visa application to the issuing authority. In such cases, you may be entitled for a partial refund equivalent to not more than 50% of the fee, as the refund does not cover any administration, service or banking charges.
• After the submission of your visa application, www.travelshoppi.com shall not be held responsible for any loss or refund in the event of any sudden change in visa policies by the Embassy or Consulate.
• In order to cancel your visa application, log into your www.travelshoppi.com and click ‘Cancel’ or ‘Delete’ option or send us an email to email@example.com or call our team directly on +91-8118834118. Furthermore, in any event, we shall not recompense credit card payment of more than one month old, but instead offers a service credit which can be used for any upcoming visa application however made through www.travelshoppi.com only. ( 05% Processing charges will be deducted from receivable/ordered amount )
• The information on visa packages, pricing, and other details listed on the website are subject to alterations or amendments without any prior notice. We, therefore, request our clients and other interested parties to visit our website from time to time and review our terms and conditions’ most up-to-date version.
7. Use of Intellectual Property
• The users or visitors may view the information provided on the website. Nevertheless, it is strictly prohibited to use the content or other materials displayed on the website for any such act as copying, publishing, altering, re-posting or selling. Moreover, any illegal use of logo, trademark or company name may subject the user to penalties.
8. Applicable Law & Language
The Indian Law is the applicable law, which exclusively governs everything associated with this Terms and Conditions. Both parties irrevocably accept that federal courts of the India be the exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute or disagreement emanating from visa services provided by www.travelshoppi.com Every correspondence or notice concerning the use of our system must be in writing in the English Language only. Accordingly, MiceWorld Pro/ www.travelshoppi.com is not responsible for any error or spelling mistakes in any document provided in any other language other than English.
By making a reservation with www.travelshoppi.com, the user agrees to indemnify www.travelshoppi.com in opposition to any damage, expense or losses as a result of:
• Encroachment of MiceWorld Pro/ www.travelshoppi.com Terms and Conditions
• Fraudulent act by the client or his representatives or employees.
• Action, claim or proceeding by a third party in opposition to www.travelshoppi.com due to the breaches or misrepresentations from the client’s side
MiceWorld Pro/ www.travelshoppi.com its contractors, partners or suppliers do not represent that the materials provided on this website is perfect, comprehensive, or up to date. While it is true that we make constant effort to ensure the accurateness of its content, the website may contain certain imprecision and errors. We disclaim all warranties pertaining to the visa information, software, and service packages listed on this website. This covers every implied and express contract of non-encroachment and merchantability. MiceWorld Pro/ www.travelshoppi.com does not guarantee that the products or service packages made available through this website is free of any mistake or virus and would fulfill your needs. Nevertheless, by employing the latest technological innovations, we strive to assure you of a safe and unperturbed booking experience with us.
If you have any complaint or query related to our visa services, you can communicate forthwith to our team on <+918118834118> or send us an email to . Once you submit your application through MiceWorld Pro/ www.travelshoppi.com, you agree that you shall not post any complaint or negative remark with regard to delay or rejection of visa by the issuing authority or by any other means on any of our social media pages, online or offline, without the prior written permission of MiceWorld Pro/ www.travelshoppi.com